The College Discipline Committee is constituted for the maintenance of discipline in the college. The committee will ensure that students obey rules and remain orderly and peaceful in the college campus
- To ensure calm and peaceful academic atmosphere in the campus.
- To avoid physical confrontation among students.
- To conduct enquiries on report of indisciplinary activities among students
- To initiate model actions against students involved in indiscipilinary activities
- To initiate steps to reduce violence, confrontation in future.
Members of Discipline committee:Heads of all the departments